News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

But I just ate a hamburger, so I win ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

I just ate baked french toast. I win.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

You only win if you made it yourself ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

So what you say Hitty  ;D Join me.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Epic deep voice of Voice number three
You Must Join Us, Hitler!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  No, Hitler, don't do it!  Don't do it!  They're insane!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Yeah, for once, I agree with Rainy.  Those guys are crazier than me and Rainy put together!  (Not Faiy or Skarzsy, mind you, but their odd little minion people...)

*Heavy German accent*  I just want to play chess...  *Heavy German accent ends*

Well, Rainy?  What do you say?

*Awesome British accent*  *Whines*  Do I have to?  *Awesome British accent ends*

Yes.

*Awesome British accent*  *Sigh*  Fine.  I'll play chess with you, Adolf.  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Heavy German accent*  Yippee!  *Runs to set up a chess table in the cupboard*  *Heavy German accent ends*

*Awesome British accent*  *Glares*  You owe me, Rain.  *Walks into the cupboard*  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Giggles*  *Shuts the door*  *Locks it*  Looks like Hitler grew soft from all those years of hangin' with Rainy.  Weird.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Don't worry about my voices; they only gave me superhuman strength and are currently attempting to take over the world. They're pretty nice, once you get to know them.

*Voice number one
Skarzs, You Must Join Us!

*Voice number two
Yes. Our Host Must Be With Us To Witness Our Victory Over These Other Puny Forms!

*Voice number three
Join Us, If Those Fools Hitler And Rainy Choose Not To!

Alright, alright. Just leave my friends alone; the other two chess players may perish, if need be.

Voice number three
We Have Meatloaf. . .

WHERE!? Give it me now!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

I have two reasons that support my win.

1) I'm eating some sweet potato fries.

2) Last post.

GG

Faiyloe

Hey rain do you think You could lock Eolyiaf in there with Rainy and Hitler too.  She is driving me crazy. I don't even know how she got out of the underground prison.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

I win because... last post maybe?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

That Depends On If We Don't
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I