News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

I played it too. I win because I played Minecraft ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 31, 2014, 08:36:24 PM
Quote from: The Shade on January 31, 2014, 08:04:15 PM
I win because I just saw myself on TV. On an actual program. I promise this is true.  :D

What?  Really?
Yep. Ever heard of GOD tv? Millions of people watch it. Anyway, there was a conference last night, live on television, and I was on the front row of the audience. It was because we met one of the main people backstage.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

If you want (you probably won't though :P ) look it up. Of course, you won't know which is me...  ;D

Rainshadow

Well, you're friends with Rachel in real life, right?  (If I remember correctly, you are, so I'm gonna assume that for the moment.)  So, she's 13, which means you must be close to her age.  So we're looking for a teenaged guy in the front row.

What's GOD tv?

(By the way, I win 'cause I found this beautiful song.)

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

I was so sure that was gonna be Owl City.  :D Anyway, I can't seem to find a vid. I would upload a vid of it on my TV, but I don't have a Youtube account.  :(

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on January 31, 2014, 11:09:41 PM
I was so sure that was gonna be Owl City.  :D Anyway, I can't seem to find a vid. I would upload a vid of it on my TV, but I don't have a Youtube account.  :(

*Whines*  Not EVERYTHING I listen to is Owl City...  *Glances at YouTube history*  Well, maybe...  Eh heh...

Well, if you do find it, you could PM it to me or something.  Or just post it here.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Shade on January 31, 2014, 10:53:29 PM
If you want (you probably won't though :P ) look it up. Of course, you won't know which is me...  ;D
I will find you ;D. . . And I will kill you :-\.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ferrousferret

I will kill this penguin, but first, I must legally change my name to Liam Neeson & drop my daughter off on a beach in South Africa so I can play it right... I don't have a daughter.

The Shade

That's a bit unfortunate isn't it? What have you got against penguins anyway?

Norham Waterpaw

I win because I don't play League of Legends.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze nikk pryozz officially back!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Yay, you're back! I still win, though.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.