News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

The winner is decided by the post, and the post is decided by the time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' tur toime iz decided by tur zpacial quadrant divided by tur zum o' fridge zpinach an' A+Bach toimez zree! Zerefore, tur anzver be'z 83 an' a fizh-fin zoup divided by cake!

ZTAR VARZ   
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MatthiasMan

Who cares about your Star Wars Kitties. I win!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Zerefore, NIKK VIN!!!

ZTAR VARZ   

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MatthiasMan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin!

ZTAR VARZ   

Rainshadow

I leave you guys for less than an hour...  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

You know that you drove them to this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

To Star Wars?  No, I didn't drive them there.  I don't drive.  Head drove you guys there.  He probably has a Millennium Falcon hidden somewhere.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin!

ZTAR VARZ   

The Skarzs

No, they dropped me off halfway to walk back.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Well, I'd say that you're lucky you didn't have to sing any more Star Wars songs with them on the way there.  I mean, 99 Bottles of Beer in the Cantina can get on your nerves after a little while.  ;)

The Skarzs

HAHA-I mean *ahem* You're right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

We interrupt this Star Wars conversation to bring you a hilarious video of a four year old girl singing "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen, set to the video.

(I seriously laughed SO HARD when watching this!)

The Skarzs

HAHA-*hurk

I MUST NOT LAUGH AT THE FUNNY CUTENESS!
She sounded like my little sister did
IT'S SO CUTE!
NO! A BERSERKER MUST NOT SUCCOMB TO THE CUTENESS!! AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.