News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

But that does not matter because I win.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I took an Ellie Bishop picture and turned it into a Kellei Clark.

(Yes, her eyes are supposed to look that way.  One's dark blue and the other's grey-blue.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Giggles evilly at the fact that almost no one else understands what I'm talking about*

Okay, so Ellie Bishop is a character from NCIS.

Kellei Clark is... well, she's not from NCIS.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Rain.
You are alone.
We shun you from our sight.
Goodbye.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

On....and on.....and on.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 19, 2014, 04:55:10 AM
Rain.
You are alone.
We shun you from our sight.
Goodbye.

Okay, I'm good with that.  I'll be the lone winner.  ;D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.