News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Amarith Waterspring

MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

I think you'll find that I am victorious. I have temporarily managed to disable the Nameless one as he explores his memories (I locked the mental doorway to the control room)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

*slaps Nameless one*

"Oi, wake up, idiot, ye have a voice in yer head! It just kicked ye out o yer own head!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

For a sec, I thought you said you "named the slapless one". :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 13, 2014, 12:38:36 AM
*slaps Nameless one*

"Oi, wake up, idiot, ye have a voice in yer head! It just kicked ye out o yer own head!"
You can't slap an incorporeal consciousness idiot, I'm afraid I'm here to stay for at least a day
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ferrousferret

I kind of win for real, seeing as I just avoided wasting my time & energy to bid on an old video game from E-Bay that, it turns out, wouldn't have worked on my game system.

Kind of sucks, though. I want to play that game really bad & there's only three left that haven't been claimed, that I can tell.