News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, but that's yours...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I'm back home.  :D  I mean, yeah, sure, the vacation was awesome after a week of people at my house, but it's nice to be back home.  Plus the fact that I got so many stinkin' injuries that I can barely move my left leg.  :P  (There's several cuts and scrapes on my knee, and one of my toes somehow found the sharp edge of a brick, thus skinning it.  :P)

I think my favourite part of the weekend was flying stunt kites on the shore.  It was the first time since I was really little, and apparently I'm really good at it (my dad started calling me Kite Ninja after just one day of flying.  ::)).  I figured out how to dive exceedingly fast, and by the end of Sunday I'd figured out how to do a barrel roll.  (Crashed several times in the process, but hey, it wasn't all that windy that day.  (It was seriously windy today, though!  Windy enough that the kites had to actually be put away 'cause the wind was ruining them.))

Another fun thing was walking down the beach, collecting shells.  I found a completely intact scallop and sand dollar (which was orange and awesome.  ;D), as well as a LIVE sand dollar (that really freaked me out!).

So, yeah, all in all, an extremely fun weekend.  ;D  That is the reason that I win!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

That's right! I do!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Fools! I shall destroy you all!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

You shall destroy nothing but yourself!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Then you all shall perish with me!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Not if we destroy you first!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

That will not happen!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Norham Waterpaw

So do you! Silly tiger wizards, don't stand a chance.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Fools! ;D
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 15, 2014, 01:09:07 AM
That will not happen!
That was a promise.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.