News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Why's that? Did you win your swim thing?

Oh, by the way: I win.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Puul, Nikk traded me couzin'z zon (Nae zure vot zat makez 'im or me...) a zhoiny Giritina on Pokemon X/Y ('iz X, me Y) after 'e 'ad juzt ztarted it. Zerefore, NIKK VIN!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause my neighbour's dog keeps breaking into my garage and trying to find all the dog food.  (He's a fat pug who's older than dirt and his hind legs no longer work, probably because he wanders the neighbourhood without a collar and has most likely gotten hit by a bike or a car at least once.  I feel sorry for the poor guy, but really irritated with the neighbours as well.  I mean, seriously!  Your dog's probably in the double digits!  Why are you letting him roam freely?!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tur real-eztate muzt be noice...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

I win because the hygienist told me today that they had a new fluoride formula for people like me who had bad reactions to the mouthwash/paint on stuff, but when she put it on, it was almost worse.  I was seriously close to expelling the contents of my stomach, and as there was nothing in my stomach (I hadn't eaten anything in several hours), that would have been bad.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

(wow, you do kind of deserve it, if I didn't deserve it more because I'm awesome  ;D)

Rainshadow

Oh ho ho!  YOU'RE awesome?

Clearly I am superior in the awesome department.

Gwen A. Mouse

"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Feles

910 PAGES
THIS IS MADNESS
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Gwen A. Mouse

*ahem* I'm not sure you understood my meaning, sir. Je gagner. In other words: I win.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Mask

No YOU misunderstand ME, I win.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gwen A. Mouse

I just made a shop. I win.

James Gryphon

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!111

Had to get that out of my system.
« Subject to editing »