"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yes.  ;D

...I mean no.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

He's snorting out of a nonexistent nose...interesting.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

He has giant alien eyes, his teeth are like fangs and his mouth is at an unnatural angle, and it's the nose you're worried about?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

*Flares into anger.* How DARE you steal MY line!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

Russa Nodrey

*Shrivels up like a rotten banana*
Freddy

Delthion

*Throws rotten banana away.*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

*Trash can is picked up by the Garbage Truck.*

Russa Nodrey

*Trash truck gets disinterested but the banana lives*
Freddy

Delthion

Until it is thrown on the ground and trampled.

Russa Nodrey

By a baby leprechaun.
Freddy

Delthion

And then is trampled by 100 giant horses...

Russa Nodrey

Unfortunately it's the wrong banana.
Freddy