News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

That appears to be rather ludicrous. Rain's I mean.

Your logic is flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

That's it, Masky 2.0!  This means war!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

It's on. CHAAAAAAAARRRGE!!!

I assume I am 2.0 due to the original Mask on the forum having existed?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Rainshadow

Come at me, bro.

(And yes, there was another Mask that I called Masky, so I'ma call you Masky 2.0.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Rainshadow

Got bored waitin' for ya to actually get here and start fighting...  Started a sparring session to pass the time.

(Is there some sort of clothing shortage in that city?  O_o )

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Heh, that was Mustang I kicked. And the other one. YOUR MOM!!!! Oh snap, need some ice for that BURRRRN!

Har Har Har.

Rainshadow

How dare you say such things about my mother?!  (But kicking Mustang is cool with me.)

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Wylder Treejumper

:o

What's with all the naked guys???
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

Oh... They're Titans. Don't worry, they don't have any ah genitalia.

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Izeroth

Humans are so wierd.