News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Yes? You want something?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

This world has been connected.

The end.
K bye.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Nay, thou art wrong.
I WIN!!!!
Freddy

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Mask

Your bacon shall burn especially Edward. GO MIYAZAKI! Hyaaa!

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Help me get away from Anime!

IT FOLLOWS ME!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

WHEN I JOINED THE FORUM, THERE WAS NONE! BUT NOW, IT BRINGS IT'S HORRID, CORRUPTING PRESENCE HERE AFTER ME!  ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

I agree that it is horrid and corrupting. I hadn't noticed that it followed you.

Oh, and what am I thinking? Oh yes; I win!  ;D

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Tm8lMkMlMjBJJTIwd2luJTIx

Wylder Treejumper

U29ycnklMkMlMjBJJTIwV1dXV1dXSUlJSUlJSUlJTk5OTk5OTk4lMjElMjElMjElMjElMjElMjElMjElMjElMjElMjE=
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington