News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

NO, YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Conrad the Painless

I'm gonna put this bluntly: I WILL ALWAYS WIN.

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Rainshadow

Would you say that your statement is a rule, Spike?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Conrad the Painless

You seem so good at guessing, what do you think?

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

All of your logics are flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Conrad the Painless

What are you suggesting?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Conrad the Painless on November 17, 2014, 03:05:25 AM
You seem so good at guessing, what do you think?

Dangit!  I was hoping for a good lineup to this:

Delthion

Your logic is flawed.................
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Rainshadow

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Rainshadow

SilentSam

Your logic is FLAWED. You will all be exterminated. WE ARE THINGS FROM THE PLANET THING.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow