News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because I just watched The Lego Movie again.  I forgot how much I enjoyed that movie.  Very amusing!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

I win because I look like a hideous chipmunk.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

Delthion

I win because the Lego Movie tried to hard to be funny.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I win because Effie Trinket voiced Wyldstyle.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

I wn since i´m the fastest runner ever and STAR WARS SEVEN IS ALMOST OUT!!!!1
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Mask

I win because I think it was funny.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

LT Sandpaw

You guys are crazy I already won!

Conrad the Painless

You're ALL crazy, I've already won. Everyone leave.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Rainshadow

I win because I made the mistake of (1) forgetting to take my pain meds until the last dose had already worn off, (2) forgetting to ice my cheeks for quite some time, and (3) staying upright for almost three hours without taking a break to rest for a little bit.  Needless to say, I'm now in great pain and my cheeks are now much more swollen.  I'm also an idiot.  :P

Conrad the Painless

Ugh. Why do your cheeks hurt so much if I may ask?
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Rainshadow

My cheeks are really swollen, so that in itself hurts, but the inside of my cheeks are rubbing up against the stitches, so that makes it hurt more.

Pretty much, I'm just slowly falling apart.  ::)  :P

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow