News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

I am reading that right now. Les Miz, I mean. For English.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

SilentSam

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHPPPPPPPPPPHHH (HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNTTTTTTTIIIIIEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

When the beating of your heart...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

NO! TOO MUCH! IF I READ OR HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT MARIUS, I WILL MURDER SOMEONE!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

...Echoes the beating of the drums...

(Actually, this is Enjolras singing, as well as Combeferre, Courfeyrac, Fueilly, and the ensemble.  Not technically Marius, although he does take part in singing with the ensemble, I believe.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

...There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!

The song which I just sang was Do You Hear the People Sing? from the musical Les Misérables.

The theatrical version has the whole cast singing it, but the version I was referring to was the Les Misérables Live! 2010 Cast Album version:

It didn't have a video, and it awkwardly cuts off as it's leading into the next track, In My Life, which is why I showed the theatrical version first.  I, however, like the 2010 version more.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ungatt Trunn

I win now, ladies and germs!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

So sad, only 9 pages left!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Delthion

Ungatt Trunn

I think you mean that I win...