News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

This new development is rather unsettling. I shall make no comment.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

The city goes to bed, and I can live inside my head.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

It seems this thread's life line is dying. I do not wish to use my wild elf powers to heal it, so I will let nature run it's course.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I deem that question unfit to be answered

Don't be rude, Skam.

Rainshadow

On my own, pretending he's beside me...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Don't make me eat you.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

...All alone, I walk with him till morning.

Maudie

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 18, 2014, 07:35:26 AM
Don't make me eat you.

Are you addressing me, Gryphon? I am a wild elf! I could eat you if I wanted.

Skam, you're not going to eat anyone.

Rainshadow

Without him, I feel his arms around me...

James Gryphon

Silence, and show some respect for his Majesty the great Gryphon. One peck and your insolence is history.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

When I'm done with you, Gryphon, you will be history!

SKAM!!

James Gryphon

One of the bird's talons reaches out in a flash, grab the misdoer, and throws it five feet up into the air.

"I like my meals tossed."
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Your antics do not amuse me, slime. I will break your bones one by one.

Actually, this is rather entertaining to watch. *Eats popcorn.*

Rainshadow

...And when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he has found me.