News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Redwaller

Rainshadow

No one would try to win and make the little kitten cry would they?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

:'(  You made the kitty cry.  You're mean. >:(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

well, now that the kitty is already crying, it's not mean to win, there fore i have the last post, therefore i win.

Rainshadow

:'( :'(  Stop making the kitty cry!

Rainshadow

You guys aren't mean anymore.  The kitty stopped crying. :)  Oh look, the kitty is happy!  Thanks guys!

psybox

well, apparently the kitty broke the rules, so...

OOC: it's against the rules to make two consecutive posts in a topic.

Rainshadow

:'(  Look at what you did!

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.