Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Oh no you dont, Rainshadow. I win :D!

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 13, 2012, 09:50:30 PM
  There's no question about it!  I win!!!
of course there's no question about it, that's because everyone knows that you don't, and i do.

Ungatt Trunn

No, psybox, I still win!

Rainshadow

*Knocks out Ungatt and Psybox*  I rise, you fall!  I win!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ungatt Trunn

*Ungatt wakes up* uhhhh....er....no, I win! Oh, my head! It fells like sombody droped a bag of bricks on it! ohhhhh.......

Redwallfan7

I win. Simple as that :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hey, I thought you were doing a food fight Redwallfan7!  Now I'm confused...  *Knocks Redwallgurl and Ungatt out*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Hey, I can post here and do a food fight. A sea otter knows how to multi task!

By the way, I win!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Throws a Deeper'n'ever Turnip and Beetroot Pie into Redwallfan7's face*  Oh no you don't!

Redwallfan7

*Cleans up the pie with her tongue* Oh yes, I do!

Rainshadow

AAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!  *Tackles Redwallfan7*  I win and that's final!

Redwallfan7

*Kicks out at Rain* Nope, I win!

Rainshadow

*Gets up and straightens tunic*  I rise, you fall!

Skipper