News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Sics another little kitten on Wonwill*  Hahar!  WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!  If you went onto the Favorite Warcry page, you would understand what's up with the WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

*Kills the kitten and whacks Rainshadow*
I win!

MatthiasMan

Blows you all and tells you to stop fighting.

Then I win.

W0NWILL

*drops TNT down the back of MatthiasMan's shirt*

I win!

BOOM! *chunks of MatthiasMan go splat on his computer*

Rainshadow

*Sics an invincible little kitten on Wonwill*  HA!!!  Beat that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

you don't have a redstone current, therefore minecraft has saved his life, leaves a creeper mobspawner, along with bedrock shell that blocks players, and block breaking, but not creepers.

W0NWILL

*chucks the invincible kitten in a cage and throws it in a river and chucks psybox in a creeper dungeon without a portal gun or a pickaxe*
Don't ask.

BOOM!

psybox

"I have diamond armor."  *leaves, and traps everyone else in a bedrock cage with an indestructible creeper spawner, and sets lightning on the creepers, turning them into charged creepers.*

W0NWILL

I have a portal gun. Ha!

psybox

"the cage doesn't have any holes, or portalable surfaces, so there is no way you can portal out, and no conversion gel anywhere in sight."

W0NWILL

*Uses the mod, Be the creeper, waitsss for enough creepersss to ssspwan and blowsss everything up (enough explosionsss to essscape the bedrock box, re-sspawnss, and leadsss my creeper army to blow up psssybox.*
Ha! beat that!

psybox

"/gamemode" *turns gamemode onto creative for himself.*  "and you forget, yatc isn't multiplayer compatible."

W0NWILL

I'm an admin on the Redwall server *turns Psybox on survival and turns back into a human, still leading a bunch of creepers*

psybox

"/gamemode" *disagrees* "you aren't an admin, you are a mod, /ban W0NWILL thinking she could win.  And this isn't the redwall server, this is the psybox wins server."

W0NWILL

I am back on the server and am spawning a bunch of creepers to kill you, and you don't have the power to ban me. HA!