News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Roses are red
  And violets, they're blue
  Rainshadow is awesome
  Doo-de-doo-de-doo

I win!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

SLAP FIGHT! ;D
*Whacks Redwallfan7 across the head*
Oh, and I win!

Redwallfan7

*Whacks WONWILL across the head with an otter javelin* In your dreams!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Never!
*hires a regiment of boxing hares 'Go get Redwallfan7, chaps!'*

Redwallfan7

*Releases a band of mini ninja fighting otters* Attack!

W0NWILL

Epic otter/hare war! WOOT!
(I win)

Redwallfan7

*three otters come running forward* No, I win! Tis' War!

W0NWILL

*Three hares charge!*
EULALIAAA!

Redwallfan7

*The otters and hares meet in the middle, my otters throw kicks and javelins to WonWill's hares* Oh, and did I mention: I win!

W0NWILL

*The hares retaliate by whacking and stabbing the otters, slaying one*
I win!

Redwallfan7

Nooo! You'll pay! *Ahem, at this point, I will make up an epic change of events*

For Deynaaaaaa!! *Two otters come in to attack*

W0NWILL

*A huge badger comes out of nowhere and slays one otter*
I'm allowed to have a badger because I have hares :D

Redwallfan7