Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

NEIN!
a HARE always wins!

Redwallfan7

I beg to differ! (Lol)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I am a hare. You are not an otter. I win. Therefor,
a hare always wins!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I am a hare, my name is Wonwill, that is a hare name. Your name is Redwallfan7, that is not an otter name.
Therefor, I-and hares, win!

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 29, 2012, 08:29:37 PM
Copy/paste the blinking address!

That wasn't cute!  This is!!

I WIN!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

You can't beat me now!  I have Brian Jacques on my side!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Brian Jaques is on nobody's side! I win!

Redwallfan7

Ha! That means I can win too!  :D

W0NWILL

Well, none can win against me.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Except for ME! I WIN!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!