News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

W0NWILL

Draws sword. Whadya think?

Leatho Shellhound

nice sword, is it from the 1300's.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

It's from redwall, see the hilt?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your d*** lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

In this case, you are life

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

I'M FOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH LEMONS!

Redwallfan7

I'll burn your house down... with fired javelins!

W0NWILL

Lemons are better, you can eat them!