News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

*holds up a dangerous looking javelin* Yes I do!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*Holds up a sling* No you don't, slings have farther range than your javelins.

Redwallfan7

*starts to throw the javelin* We'll see about that matey!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*The javelin lands short and I hurl the stone, Redwallfan7 is knocked out* I win!

Redwallfan7

*three otters in my clan come to help me up* Ye haven't seen the last of me, otters foreveeeerrr!

W0NWILL

*Twirls sling dangerously* Aye, and when I see you next, that will be your dying day. Logalogalogalog!

Redwallfan7

*another otter draws back his now string, landing a direct hit*

Ha!

W0NWILL

*pulls arrow out of shoulder. Then slings stones down the mouths of two, they choke and die*

Redwallfan7

*more otters come out, with stronger weapons this time*

W0NWILL

Guosim to me, load slings, SHOOT! er SLING! er y'know what I mean.

Redwallfan7

otters, get ready to aim! *otters stretch their bow strings to the sky towards WonWill*

W0NWILL

*many are knocked out by stones* HA!

Redwallfan7

*slow motion voice* Noooo!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

*all of the otters push a large bomb towards WonWill, I light it ;D*