News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Why you! *does the same thing to WonWill*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Hello! I feel high, but I'm not high. Does that make sense? That sorta thing happens at 2 in the morning. I like my spinny chair, it's spinny!

Redwallfan7

um... yes, btw, I win!

W0NWILL

I has a spinny chair! WEEE!

Redwallfan7

I laugh a lot when I eat too much chocolate!

W0NWILL

Err... *whisper-sings random songs while spinning in my spinny chair*

Skipper

W0NWILL

NO! I WIN 'CAUSE I'M MENTALY DESTURBED AT THREE IN THE MORING!

Skipper

Ok..........But I still win.

Redwallfan7

Skipper

W0NWILL

Neither of you win, and I'm still mentally disturbed because it is still three in the morning. I'll be normal by noon.

Redwallfan7

over here it's 1:17 am.