News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Lol *helps WonWill climb up the ladder* Hey, maybe we'll meet Felldoh or Rose here, eh mate?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Awesome! I want to meet Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk! *Wanders about the dark forest, chatting with deceased Redwall characters*

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, WONWILL, is Ungatt Trunn up there in Darkforest?

Life is too short to rush through it.

W0NWILL

No, he's at hellgates.

Redwallfan7

Ha! walks up and starts to chat with Felldoh and Rose
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 05:52:53 PM
No, he's at hellgates.
WHAT?! I'm at Hellgates!? Thats not fair! I only killed a few hundred creatures! I am going to take this matter to court!

W0NWILL

Too bad, I'm talking to Cregga!

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, Redwallfan7, tell Brocktree to give me a call. I have a score to settle with him for letting Groddil killing me!

W0NWILL

"Hey, Brocky!" *quails* "Sorr, Brocktree. Ungatt Trunn wants to talk to you."

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, Redwallfan7, can you please make Brocktree talk? Or else!

W0NWILL

Sorr, she's gone. Anywho, Brocktree won't talk to you, but he'll talk to me so I can talk to you.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:03:13 PM
Sorr, she's gone. Anywho, Brocktree won't talk to you, but he'll talk to me so I can talk to you.
Well? What has he got to say for himself? It had better be soory!

W0NWILL

*listens to Brocktree for awhile* He said that he wanted to be the one to kill you and he would've stopped Groddil if he could so he would be the one to kill you.

Ungatt Trunn

Well, tell him that if I was there now, I'd stick him full of rusty neddles, then burn and skin him alive, and then cook him for Groddil's dinner!