News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

*draws out dangerous looking sword* You said?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Moss the Warriormaid

*sighs and waves paw*

You two....you just don't understand how to battle. I've won already, thanks to your silliness.

W0NWILL

Huh, this isn't a battle of swords! It's a battle of words, you damp-eared, yellow-bellied, snot-nosed, excuse for a rat!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Think again, you weasel-like, plank-tailed, droop-snout, water walloper!

Redwallfan7

*plops WonWill's head in the mud* I still win!

W0NWILL

*pulls redwallfan with me* I win!

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Moss the Warriormaid

You weasel-hearted, stoat-necked, fat bellied, selfish-brained, excuse for a being!

You walloping lizard!

You horridous excuse for a vermin!

W0NWILL

Toothless Twoggletongued Twittering Tripehounded Wart-Faced Peg-Legged Rancid-Smelling Shrimped Stinky Stringpawed Snaggletoothed Slopswillered Nitnosed Chopcheeked Dishwater-drinker!

Redwallfan7