Tiria Wildlough

Four words.
I win every time. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Five words.

I win, oh yeah, yeah.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

WHO CARES HOW MANY WORDS WE USE?!

I WIN!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Galedeep

Indeed Coobreedan makes a fine point, because here's the how it is, I WIN!

Coobreedan

Yep. You said it. Those two words.

I win.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

AH WIN! YE WIN! WE AW WIN!-wait!

Ah win!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Don't argue anymore. Because I win, an that's that.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Okay. By the way, I win.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah win becauze ah win.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'

Nightfire

"That quoting raven is dead!" Nightfire yells as she goes bersekr and attacks everything in sight.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'

zayz the raven, in an ominouz voice.

Tiria Wildlough

I win, because I'm very partial to eating people who say, 'Quoth the raven, Nevermore.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I win, because I am the raven.
Received mostly negative reviews.