News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'll be winnin' this fine day, matey!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Belay that!  I win!  Savvy?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No chance to Ye both! I win
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

You belong with Davey Jones!

Rainshadow

No!  Ye do!  Now, walk the plank, matey!  I be the cap'n, so I win!

W0NWILL

The thing is, i be capn jack sparrow!

Redwallfan7

I win, because you're too busy captaining.

W0NWILL

Make her walk the plank!

Redwallfan7

I just might be sorry I said that...

Not  ;D

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

WonWill, Barbossa made Jack walk the plank.  So technically, I win!