News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Comes back from the dead*  Ha!  My name is Rainshadow.  You killed me.  Prepare to die!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

*dies, then comes back from the dead* Hello. My name is W0NWILL. You killed my life. Prepare to die.

Rainshadow

*Epic duel with Wonwill*  I win!  Surrender or die again!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Never!

(I'm the guy in black, the Dread Pirate Roberts.)

Rainshadow

Inigo Montoya: You are wonderful.
  Man in Black: Thank you; I've worked hard to become so.
  Inigo Montoya: I admit it, you are better than I am.
  Man in Black: Then why are you smiling?
  Inigo Montoya: Because I know something you don't know.
  Man in Black: And what is that?
  Inigo Montoya: I... am not left-handed.
  [Moves his sword to his right hand and gains an advantage]

W0NWILL

There's something you need to know.
What?
I'm not left-handed either.

Rainshadow

*Continues fencing*

Inigo Montoya: My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man. He was a great swordmaker, my father. When the six-fingered man appeared and requested a special sword. My father took the job. He slaved a year before it was done.
[Shows the Man in Black the sword]
Man in Black: I've never seen its equal.
Inigo Montoya: The six-fingered man returned and demanded it, but at one tenth his promised price, my father refused. Without a word, the six-fingered man slashed him through the heart. I loved my father. So naturally, I challenged his murderer to a duel. I failed. The six-fingered man left me alive, but he gave me these.
[strokes the scars on his cheeks]
Man in Black: How old were you?
Inigo Montoya: I was eleven years old. And when I was strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fencing. So the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the six-fingered man and say, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

W0NWILL

Lovely. *Clocks him over the head with the hilt."

Rainshadow

*Doesn't knock him out, unlike the movie*  Ha!  I win!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

(Lol, we just kinda had a whole movie geek moment didn't we, Wonwill?)

I WIN!

W0NWILL

Aye, we did. Anyway, I win.

Rainshadow

No, fine madam.  I win!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow