News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 09, 2012, 10:28:21 PM
Mumwot's cookies? Ah well, the cookies are mahne.

Mumthers!  The wonderful cook who took care of the seven when they went to Whitehall!  It's Mumthers cookies that you're trying to steal, and you won't get them, you Gwar!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

I'd doubt that sir. Or marm. Er. . .Whichever. You lost sir. Indeed you have. . .Quidem. . .

W0NWILL

Wot? Stop confuzzling me.

Rainshadow

I am Alreenia Hiddenblade, a lord of Berinfell!  You shall not steal my cookies!  (In LOTRO I play Alreenia Hiddenblade.  She's a character from a book)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Lovely, just give me the cookies.

Lily

I win! *locks thread*

...just kidding.  ;D

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

You did a little mistake there, it's read, you aren't the winner.