News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Nay! *Puts a protective force shield around me*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

They can warp in to it.

Rainshadow

And then I come in and save the day with my flying capabilities, my wolves, and my Ocelots!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Primrosewarrior

Im back! I was baby sitting every day from9to5, and i didnt have ny timeto get on here. Pardon my misspeings, im on the ipad and it dosnt work very well. I win.

Rainshadow

Then my wolves start attacking you.  Oops!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I hate typing on ipads. At least they're better than phones.

Rainshadow

Well, the creepers just blew up both.  Sorry!

Primrosewarrior

I win. I have a HORD(e?)

Rainshadow

Horde.  Yep.  But I have a horde of creepers, Endermen, skeleton archers, zombies, spiders, slimes, wolves, and Ocelots.

W0NWILL

Lovely. BTW Rain, there's no creepers in the Redwall server, HA! We're in Redwall world, no creepers!

Primrosewarrior

Someone plays minecraft..

W0NWILL

I do, but not extensively. I played it earlier today, and hadn't played it for awhile before that.