News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

I think you need an eye exam...

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Stop squabbling! You both know that I am the winner.

Rainshadow

But I don't know that so that means it's not true!  Hehehehehehe!!!  My logic is undeniable!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

No-one knows everything, that doesn't mean it isn't true. (HA! Your logic is squashed!)

Rainshadow

No it is not!  My logic is undeniable!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

The thing is, your logic is wrong.

Redwallfan7

Exactly because I win
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

People, your logic is all wrong! Bow before the winner!

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I shall not bow before you!

Redwallfan7

Now you will! Lol

I win

Rainshadow

Primrosewarrior

I'm out of it for a while and everyone gets delusions of granduer.