News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 06, 2012, 10:06:34 PM
  Um, I don't get it.  What I do get, however, is the winning post!

You'll understand.

The Padawan Menace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfFpvaP87UU

The Empire Strikes Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx08vnFAO4

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Darth Maul'z new look.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

...That's slightly disturbing.  Well, you never really saw all of Maul.  I guess he could have looked like that!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

No that'z hiz current look at the moment in The Clone Wars zeriez. He had two brotherz, but one killed the other due tae influence by the Nightsisters. after breaking free, he sought out, and found his brother Darth Maul. Darth Maul's brother's were (starting with the one who is still alive) Savage Opress and Feral.

Maul and Savage.

Rainshadow

I'm sorry, I think I left my understanding of Star Wars at home.  Lol, I don't know very much about it other than the movies.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Skipper