News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Nope!  (Oh, and BTW, don't blink ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

Weeping Angel. Meet my mirror. ::)

Rainshadow

Grrrrr...  But, my hideous face breaks the mirror.  Ha!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

AxeHound

But we're in a ballet studio. So one entire wall is a mirror!

Rainshadow

Aha, but again, I am so hideous that the mirrors shatter into a million tiny pieces!

AxeHound

But I have Rory the Roman with me!

Rainshadow

Now is the time that I wish I had the series from Netflix!  I only know so much about Doctor Who!

AxeHound

Rory Williams got into a staring contest with a Weeping Angel... And won.

Not really. It's a Rory williams joke. They're like Chuck Norris jokes for Whovians.

Rainshadow

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Paradox! x4

Paradox!
Paradox!
Paradox!
Paradox!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound