News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Kitsune

I win forever! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

Kitsune

Skipper

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Hehe, look, look what Smeagol finds! Some nice juicy humanses trying to steal his trophy, kills them we musts!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I win because Shadow died this morning.  :(  Not Shadow the cat (I have no clue how she's doing, or where she is), but Shadow the horse.  He had a ruptured bowel, apparently.  Poor Shadow!  :'(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I win! (And I'm sorry for your loss, Rain :()

Griffen

i win

and i have no reason for why i have won

W0NWILL

I win 'cause I haven't won in so long. You owe me that!

Redwallfan7