News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

I am afraid I shall have to deny your victory. if you look in the official Terms of Victory and Defeat, by the ancient greek author Copten Rantsal chapter 6, page 379, second line of the eighth paragraph, "If a victory is disputed by a rival, and that rival has a solid fact to support the objection, then the victory is denied." See? even the ancient greeks agree with me. My solid evidence: I WIN! also, I have people who agree with me. Me, Myself, and I are all in agreement. I win!

Redwallfan7

Nope, I deny your victory, because I win!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

I deny your denying of my denying your victory! (this is lower down on page 379, an opponent may challenge his/her opponent's challenging of his/her victory.)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I win.  'Nuff said.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Not enough said. I oppose your victory, and I have a Sabre to back up my claim. *draws*  :P

Rainshadow

I win because I have the Doctor and his TARDIS on my side.  8)

Rusvul

I win, because I have Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman on my side.  :P ("TARDIS"?)

Rainshadow

T-A-R-D-I-S.  It means Time And Relative Dimension In Space.  TARDIS.

It's bigger on the inside.  And awesome.  About a billion times cooler than the DeLorean.

Rusvul

Rainshadow

Rusvul

You have a TARDIS on your side, I have a EAMORE: Extremely Awesome Machine Of Rusvul Epicness. Hah! I win!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000