News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because "Boy, I need a hug!"  Actually, no, I don't need a hug, but I'm listening to a song where the singer needed a hug.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

"BACKYARD OF BUTTERFLIES SURROUNDED ME!"  I win.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Mattio

NONONONONOONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONON-We had to stop this user "Mattio" he was spamming the "n" and "o" buttons thank you Spam Police

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

"(Adam)If the green left the grass on the other side, (Breanne) I would make like a tree and leave!  (Adam)  But if I reached for your hand, would your eyes get wide?  (Breanne)  Who knew the other side could be so green!"

Mattio

PrimroseWarrior

THE MASTER is allied wiht me, and THE MASTER always wins!!!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

Rainshadow

"(Adam) I SWEEEEEAAAAR, there's a lot of vegetables out there that crop up for air.  And yet I never THOOOOUUUGGGHHHTTT we were two peas in a pod, 'till you suddenly bloomed and I knew that I'd always love you.  (Breanne)  Oh, I'll always love you, too!"

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock