News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Mattio

Rainshadow

I win, Mr. Grassshadow!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Rainshadow

No, I do, Mr. Grassshadow, my namesake (sort of)!  Lol, what's funny is the fact that I'm actually a namesake.  Named after my... uncle...  Awkward.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Rainshadow

Mattio

I have another baby dragon  :D :D :D

Rainshadow

It makes me feel all good inside, seeing that someone's dragon is a relative of mine.  ;D

Mattio

hahaha I named my new one Crimsonshadow because it wasa cool name I thought of

Rainshadow

Yes, but Grassshadow is the child of Rosy T and Rocky Slope, two of my dragons.  ;D

Mattio

thats cool I'll be able to talk to him and he can tell me how much he liked or disliked you

NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 27, 2013, 02:15:27 AM
thats cool I'll be able to talk to him and he can tell me how much he liked or disliked you

Lol!

And Ninja, no ya don't!  ;D

Mattio