News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek Fur

The Daleks will make sure all others will be EXTERMINATED!!!!

Ungatt Trunn

The MIB will make sure that I will be protected and that I will win

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dalek Fur

The MIB won't save you from the Daleks, but I've won

Ungatt Trunn

The MIB have destroyed the Dalex, so I win!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Dalek Fur on March 22, 2013, 08:06:30 PM
The Daleks will make sure all others will be EXTERMINATED!!!!

Lol, I totally read that in a Dalek voice.  :P  Only, if you were to read something in a Dalek voice, it'd have to be written like this:

THE DALEKS WILL MAKE SURE ALL OTHERS WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, well, I don't care about the stupid daleks, I win anyways. Daleks can exterminate all day, they WON'T CATCH ME! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

NEVERRRRRRR...  I win

Rainshadow

Ungatt Trunn

I win beacuse this is the last post!

Rainshadow