News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Hrm, made out of wood?  Odd...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

THE BOSS IS IN!!!
I Win!  :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on April 23, 2013, 02:27:40 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 12:21:23 PM
I win because I'm going to push Mask off the cliff too.

Thats not very nice!
I win because I'm still alive after I got pushed off a cliff.
Yes, you're alive until you hit the ground or starve... neither are going to happen, because it's just a hypothetical cliff I pushed you off of, you're not actually falling until I push you off a real one... Hey, Mask, would you mind standing over here...

Rainshadow

I win 'cause today is Impossible Astronaut Day!  :D  About to go find a Sharpie to draw tally marks on my arm lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I win because I'm soooooo tired.  Seriously, spreading bark on the flowerbeds for 4 hours?  Not fun!

Rusvul

Yeesh. I win because I'm still at the hypothetical cliff made of wood, and I can hypothetically summon the hypothetical Rainshadow to hypothetically push off of the hypothetical cliff.

Rainshadow

Where I then use my vortex manipulator to transport myself back to the top of the cliff and shove you off.

Rusvul

Er, I already pickpocketed the vortex manipulator. Right before I shoved you off for the second time. So, you're falling. Hypothetically.

Rainshadow

Er, no, you took the fake one.  I have two.  You stole my decoy vortex manipulator!  So, technically, YOU'RE falling!  >:D

Maudie

er, neither of you win, so i guess i do!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

*Shoves Masky off cliff*

Redwallfan7

*Shoves Rain off of a cliff* I win!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Teleports back up with vortex manipulator*  When will you silly Earthlings learn?  ::)

Tam and Martin

We will never!!!! *pushes Rain and Reddy off the cliff*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000