News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

*Comes back up and pushes Mask, Tam and Rain into a large seven feet deep pool* >:D Ha!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

*sinks down with a scream*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Shoves T'n'M down and teleports back via vortex manipulator (I love that thing!)*

By the way, if you wanna know what a vortex manipulator is, it's something that can basically do a 'Time jump' sort of thing.  You can move through time, as well as short range transportation (might be more than short range, but I'm not sure).

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Magic works just as well as yer manipulathingummy. I Auma-slash my way to behind rain, and pickpocket every vortex manipulator she has, then push her off. Then I Auma-slash them into another very small dimension, where they are locked, unless I take them out. Only my Anima-Auma, mine alone, can slash in such a way as to retrieve them.

Rainshadow

But, unfortunately, I am immune to magic of all kinds.  I placed wards all over myself to prevent such a problem.  Therefore, I still have my vortex manipulator, and you have gotten nowhere!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I didn't work any magic on you. And, in fact, no magic at all. I channeled my Auma, thus Auma-slashing. I do not know how to do magic. You cannot ward yourself against inderect offense. If I had tried to make you float, your wards would have saved you. But the only mystical thing I did was after I took something from you. Thus, your wards did not help at all, and I shoved you over the cliff without a vortex manipulator. >:D

psybox

Maudie

Psybox, you really get on my nerves!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Maudie

You still get on my nerves!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Doesn't stop me from winning!  I win!

Maudie

What is this?!? Do you have X-Ray vision that lets you see whenever someone posts in this thread?!? Now I think you are officially crazy!

psybox

Maudie

psybox

...and then you cease to win, for i am the winner!