News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Nay, there you are wrong, I am the Winner.  8)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

That wasn't monotonous at all  ::). So, I'm going to push you both off the cliff, and then steal the win for myself.

psybox

Maudie

Sorry Rusvul, this cliff is imaginary.

Rusvul

No, it's not. It's hypothetical. Which means, hypothetically, you're falling, and I'm winning.

Shadowed One

Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but I WIN!  ;)
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Not when you're falling off a hypothetical cliff! *Pushes Shadow off*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*vinz vhile everyvone elze iz buzy hypozezeyzin'*

Ah vin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

I win cause I don't believe in hypo-whatever-you-ma-call-it-whatever-it-be!

Rainshadow

I win because I'm really enjoying The Wheel of Ice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

I win 'cause everyone else keeps stealing my turn,  :'( :'( :( :( >:( >:(

Rainshadow

I win 'cause Arthur killed a unicorn.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

I win cause i was STILL the newest member of the forum last time I looked.