News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Oi! Who're you calling a peasant? I am a captain. The captain of the Endeavor. A captain of a pirate airship. Born into a high family, the firstborn of my litter. 'Twas he winter's solstice, at midnight, with an eclipse above. Though there were no clouds in the sky, lightning was striking all around. I AM CAPTAIN RUSVUL THE SABRE!! THE ENDEAVOR IS MY VESSEL, AND ALL WHO HAVE ANQUARREL WITH ME SHALL ANSWER TO HER RAM!!!

Romsca

Peasants? What peasants? Let them eat cake!

Maudie

I win better than you! ;D
I love that smiley!  :-* ;D :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Maudie

I knew I should look at Last Post Wins when I saw psybox on the list of users active in the last fifteen minutes!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Maudie

Is that all you can say?  ???

Rusvul

psybox

Maudie

While psybox is busy in character discussion I think I'll sneak in and win!

psybox

Rusvul

I'll ram ye off the cliff with the Endeavor, then take the win. MODS!!! Please lock this topic! :P, then my post will be the last one!

psybox

Rusvul

After a large metal battering ram affixed to the hull of an airship going at thirty knots rams you off a cliff? A wooden hypothetical cliff? I don't think so.

psybox

Hypothetically, I could win while falling off hypothetical cliffs.  I win!