News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, your an evil wimp, haha b/c I won, and I'm a hero.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

i winz.  das final.  y i talkin lake dis, i dunno.  i board.  i lake spelin rong.  its wierd, but funn.  did i menshion i board/
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

i win 11111111111111111111111111

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

iwinbecauseihavegivenuponspacesandgrammarforthetimebeing
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

iwinbecauseimdoingthesamething

Rainshadow

youmaynotdothesamethingyoucopycatthisismychoicenotyoursstopstealingmyamazinglyawesomehorriblewritingabilitiesiamtirediliketalkinglikethisthisisprobablygonnabehardforsomepeepstoreadisntit

Tam and Martin

Yes it is hard to read! By the way. where is Rainy at?

Rainshadow

Hmm, I haven't checked up in a while, but he's still currently in the Insane Asylum, going through some Chinese water torture.  Don't worry, though, he has artificial gills, sorta like the stuff they use in Star Wars.  Not sure if the kittens have taken the gills away, but I haven't been to the Insane Asylum in a couple of days.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

I-icus Win-icus
I-icus am-icus talking-icus in-icus a-icus language-icus called-icus Cuss-icus.
It-icus is-icus Latin-icus. Just-icus Kidding-icus! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I-eth think-eth thou-eth hath-eth stolen-eth an-eth idea-eth of-eth mine-eth, changing-eth "Eth"-eth to-eth "Icus"-eth.  Naughty-eth, naughty-eth Mask-eth!

The-eth Lady-eth of-eth Eth-eth.

Maudie

My-icus brother-icus invented-icus this-icus language-icus long-icus before-icus I-icus even-icus joined-icus this-icus forum-icus! How-icus dare-icus you-icus say-icus that-icus?!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Rainshadow

Suuuuuuuurrre.  ::)  I win because I just finished watching the new Red Dawn.  I must say, I liked the new one more than the original.  The original was just too much of a downer.  At least more people survived in the new one!  But my favorite character died.  :(  Well, most of them died.  SPOILER!  ;)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers