News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

That's awesome! But I still win. (Be sure to let us know what you think of the movie, Rain.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Ooh, I'll be sure to tell you all the spoilers if you don't let me win.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Seeing as I like Star Trek but I don't plan on seeing the new movie, I win.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Nope!  I win because I started watching 1984 today, got about thirty minutes in and went:  "Yeeeahhhh... NO."  I think it was interesting (from what I'd seen), but totally inappropriate.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I'm watching Brave.  ;D

Tam and Martin

I win because I'm not!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because I am going to make my friend watch Princess Bride because
Gasp!
she's never seen it. *insert ominous music here*
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

That's nice, but you're forgetting one small detail- I win.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I just got back from an Airsoft Battle!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 19, 2013, 12:07:00 AM
I win because I am going to make my friend watch Princess Bride because
Gasp!
she's never seen it. *insert ominous music here*
[close]
Is she left handed?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

I win, you spawn of sun-dried camel spit! (Voyage of Slaves reference! ;D) I think that quote is correct...