Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 08, 2013, 06:12:37 PM
Quote from: Mask on June 08, 2013, 05:50:25 PM
Just sayin', I lose.

Hehehe...  ;D
Who is that? He looks like Richard Hammond from Top Gear... Not the American one, the British one.

psybox

He's the doctor, he's a time traveling alien who changes his appearance and personality every time he dies, He's from a TV show called Doctor Who.  That's what he looks like between his 9th and most recent death.  I win

Tam and Martin

I love Top Gear....THe American one! THose guys are so funny!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on June 08, 2013, 09:12:45 PM
He's the doctor, he's a time traveling alien who changes his appearance and personality every time he dies, He's from a TV show called Doctor Who.  That's what he looks like between his 9th and most recent death.  I win

That may be true, but I believe Rus was asking about who the actual person was.  Rus, his name (the actor's name) is David Tennant, and he played the 10th Doctor on Doctor Who.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I win because I do.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

I wwin because Rakkety Tam is amazing!

Rusvul

Ah. Silly me, of course it's the Doctor. Who else would it be. It didn't look like any of the pictures of Doctors that I've seen XP.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 10, 2013, 04:54:29 PM
Ah. Silly me, of course it's the Doctor. Who else would it be. It didn't look like any of the pictures of Doctors that I've seen XP.

Ah, yeah, I think that was one of Tennant's earlier episodes.  Hmm, I don't actually remember what episode that was.  Looks like maybe Pete and Rose are in the background, so possibly Rise of the Cybermen or The Age of Steel?  I dunno.