News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

I win just because I do :-\

Tam and Martin

I win because.......

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I win because I did really well at my recital!  Lol, I was the second to last person to perform, and I played Honey and the Bee (it's an Owl City song) as my second piece.  I don't think ANYBODY knew it but me.  See, we were performing at a retirement home, so I doubt many people there listened to Owl City.  It was funny, afterwards, I'd have some of the residents coming up to me and saying how well I played, how nice the song was, etc.  I was just thinking, "Haha, you probably are just saying that because it was ridiculously long."  Seriously, the song was, like, nine pages long.  NINE.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze nikk juzt zaw Ztargate SG-1: Urgo. EVERYVONE! VATCH URGO! IT IZ 'ILARIOUZ!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I win because, while Rosalind James may have a good singing voice, I didn't really like her in the role of Eponine.  She made On My Own sound too... modern...

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I win because I do.

Tam and Martin

I win because you don't

Rainshadow

No, I win because YOU don't!