News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I seriously want to watch War Horse again...  And I Am Number Four...  And Star Trek:  Into Darkness...  And Sherlock...  And Doctor Who...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Puul, nikk pryozz ze vinner!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Ungatt Trunn

I win because this is my 1500th post in The Cellers board! Seriously! This post is very special!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Congrats, but I still have many more posts than you.  ;D  Not sure that I should be bragging about it, though...  :P

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 25, 2013, 07:11:54 PM
  Congrats, but I still have many more posts than you.  ;D  Not sure that I should be bragging about it, though...  :P
You will ALWAYS have more posts than me ;D

Rainshadow

Yep!  Pretty much!

Ungatt Trunn

But I also know that I will always have more post than several other people! ;D

Rainshadow

But you will never have as many posts as me!!  >:D  And you will never be able to make this pic look cooler than I did, no matter how hard you try!  >:D  >:D  :P

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow