News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

O.K., I am trying to persuade my brother to watch Martin the Warrior with me again. No such luck.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Slagar the Cruel offers his time-honored advice. Here it is. "Go soak your little brother's head in a vat of acid!"  ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zame philizophical mouze az before walkz up.

"Truly, what is good and evil? Are they nought but petty excuses to kill, or are they actual beings with minds of their own, battling to destroy the universe? Is the light nought but the darkness? Is the darkness nought but the light? Do they even exist? Life is a-"

Aldar walkz up an' puzhez him aff o' a cliff.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Nightfire on August 04, 2011, 10:40:27 PM
Slagar the Cruel offers his time-honored advice. Here it is. "Go soak your little brother's head in a vat of acid!"  ;)

Thanks for the advice! I'll try it! ;) ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

I WINNNNNNN!!!!!
WIIIIN!!!
I WIIIIN!
Man, this glow thing does heaps of colours!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Hálig

I win! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Moderator edit: Don't stretch the screen please, some of us only have small laptop screens!
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Coobreedan

FEEL MY POOOOOOOWER!!!!!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

I felt it, but it wasn't very powerful. Sorry, I win.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Nightfire kicks the philosophical mouse into a volcano, then gets all philosophical herself, saying to HiaG as she pins him down. "Impossible is not a real word. It's just another reason not to try."

Hálig

Ooops. I guess I did too many Hahahahas. Sorry. :(
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Yayalahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy