News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Einstein, what do you say?
Einstein: "DanielofRedwall wins."

Can't argue with that! I win!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Yeah, but what does Martin The Warrior say?

Martin: Coobreedan. You are that is.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Gonff

Yes, but Martin actually knew Gonff and he says Gonff wins.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

:P

Ranguvar Foeseeker has just come from Dark Forest, and she says that Nightfire wins. :P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

I say that I win. I'm a queen. I'm also a musician. Plus I'm from Redwall.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

"Plus your dead." Nightfire and Ranguvar say as they toss her over a cliff into the fiery depths of the earth's core.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

I win. The voices in my head say so. They also tell me to burn things... *Goes off to get matches*

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on August 15, 2011, 01:22:28 AM
"Plus your dead." Nightfire and Ranguvar say as they toss her over a cliff into the fiery depths of the earth's core.

And once again I go searching for the lost dragon of fire.
And I win.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

DanielofRedwall

I win, says Einstein. You guys just can't seem to accept that!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm a High Rhulain. I win. >:( ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

I'm a thief and I stole your place as winner from you!!!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

AND I'M AN ADDER! *Bites everyone (including Einstein)*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

And I'm Matthias, and I chop off adder's heads. *chops off Coobreedan's head*

Icefire

And I'm Icefire.....which automatically makes me the winner no matter what! ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!