News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I'm such an NCIS fan that my siblings call me McGeek.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

YOU ARE SUCH A NEWBIE AT THIS GAME THAT I'M NOW GOING TO CALL YOU PROBIE-WAN KENOBI.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Rainshadow

Nope!  I am Very Special Agent Doctor Rain Oswin, therefore I win.

Maudie

i think i'll just ignore this thread cause it annoys me so much!!!!!!!! >:(
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Romsca

Why, that's the point of this thread! You're supposed to get annoyed! ;D

Quote from: Romsca on April 23, 2013, 01:11:15 AM
I win because Psybox will not post next!

Quote from: psybox on April 23, 2013, 01:20:27 AM
I win!

I was wrong... Psybox did post next...

Rusvul

I win because I can materialize-slash my way into another dimension with an Anima-Auma Runesteel Jadesword, then walk four feet, slash again, and I'll be behind Rain to push her off the cliff again- and pickpocket the vortexy thingummy.

Maudie

ok, i couldnt stay away ;D
i win because i;m still the newest member of this forum  :o :D

Rusvul

I win because I'm going to push Mask off the cliff too.

psybox

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 12:21:23 PM
I win because I'm going to push Mask off the cliff too.

Thats not very nice!
I win because I'm still alive after I got pushed off a cliff.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vin becauze ze cliff iz made oot o' vood.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.