News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vin becauze o' pancakez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

I win because of Eggs! > : D,

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 29, 2013, 07:53:26 PM
  I win because I really like how David Tennant reads the How to Train Your Dragon books!  :D
Eh, didn't know there were audiobooks. Since the movie came out, nobody seems to know that there was a book series. The movie was good, but NOT the book. The book had a better story, anyway :P

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I want to!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vin becauze ah love vormz!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 29, 2013, 10:37:57 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 29, 2013, 07:53:26 PM
  I win because I really like how David Tennant reads the How to Train Your Dragon books!  :D
Eh, didn't know there were audiobooks. Since the movie came out, nobody seems to know that there was a book series. The movie was good, but NOT the book. The book had a better story, anyway :P

I like both of them in their own ways.  I enjoyed the movie for its story, the animation, the music, actors, etc., and I enjoyed the book for its story and just the fact that it was really interesting.  So I like both, which is rather surprising, seeing as usually I hate the movie and love the book (except for Lord of the Rings.  I can't seem to get through those books :P).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

» ™ï± ¥€þ æ[@ì~!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I win because I can't juggle.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I win because I win!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

No, you lose because I win!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 01, 2013, 12:23:45 AM
  I win because I can't juggle.

Ah vin becauze ah cannae either. Ah can keep zem aw up in ze air, but zat'z juzt before zey come dovn.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I win, it's that simple!